Conditional Warranty Limits
Effective date of warranty is from the date of purchase and not from the date of installation
1) Engines are guaranteed to be in good operating condition with reasonable limits of specifications for 60 days* as stated by the seller (i.e. oil pressure, compression and oil consumption). Only the crankshaft, block, heads and valve train are covered under this guarantee. Accessories such as water pump, distributor, carburetor, injection system, oil pan, pulley’s and exhaust manifolds are left on for customer convenience only.
2) Automatic transmissions are guaranteed functional assemblies for a period of 60 days. It is REQUIRED that front and rear seals, filter and pan gasket are replaced prior to install. (NOTE: Failure to follow installation tag VOIDS the warranty Receipt for replacement filter & seals must be provided.)
3) Rear Ends are guaranteed functioning assemblies for a period of 60 days*.
4) Standard Transmissions are guaranteed functional assemblies for 60 days*. Gears are inspected at the time of purchase. MUST install new inspection gaskets before installation.
5) This guarantee covers replacement or repair at the option of the seller. It does not cover and other expenses such as towing, emergency road service, lodging or related expenses. This warranty is honored at Parkway Auto Recyclers only. Exchange casting must be returned by purchaser and must be accompanied by the sales receipt. Any failure as a result of improper assembly voids the warranty. All replacements must be paid for and refund for original will be issued on return of the original casting being returned by the purchaser.
6) All mechanical and electrical parts are guaranteed for 60 days*
7) Used radiators and heater cores are guaranteed not to leak and operate for 60 days*
8) Defective parts are guaranteed for OVER THE COUNTER REPLACEMENT only. Only if a replacement is not available will money be refunded. Non-defective parts are returnable for credit only and are subject to a 35% restocking charge. Labour and freight charges are not refundable. Any returned parts must be ACCOMPANIED BY A SALES RECEIPT.
9) Any special order parts or body section cut to order are NOT RETURNABLE.
10) Warranty is limited to replacement, repair or refund at the option of the seller.
11) STANDARD WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER EXPENSE IN REMOVAL OR REPLACEMENT OF MAL-FUNCTIONING PART. (Unless a Labour Warranty was purchased with the part at the time of sale).
12) Return parts must be in the same condition as when sold! Warranty VOID if part has been disassembled.
13) Any parts not picked up within 10 days will be restocked and customer will lose their deposit. Deposits are non-refundable. If you cancel the order you lose the deposit.
14) Used Tires: Used tires are sold as is, without warranty and the purchaser agrees to accept all risks relating to the use of used tires.
15) All used merchandise must be inspected by buyer for defects or safety hazards. Seller states that they in no way guarantees or warrants used merchandise for safety hazards
16) Used air bags and any safety restraints are sold as is and have “NO WARRANTY” the purchaser agrees to accept all risks relating to the use
17) Obvious abuse or Operation of the assembly when low on lubricant or coolant voids the warranty.
Extended Warranty – Choose the Warranty that is best for you!
In addition to our Standard 60-day warranty, extended warranties are available
(See the following extended warranty packages available and conditional warranty limits below)
• Platinum Package Plus 5 Year Parts & Labour Warranty ** this warranty package comes with Labour coverage of up to $75/hr
• Platinum Package: 5 Year part only Warranty, No labour coverage implied or provided
• Gold Package Plus: One Year Parts and Labour Warranty ** this warranty package comes with Labour coverage of up to $60/hr
• Gold Package: One Year parts Warranty, No labour coverage implied or provided…..
• Silver Package Plus: 6 months Parts & Labour Warranty ** this warranty package comes with Labour coverage of up to $50/hr
• Silver Package: 6 months Parts Only Warranty, No labour coverage implied or provided….
Conditional Extended Warranty Limits
• Extended warranty does not apply for commercial vehicles
• If any damage is discovered during the warranty period Parkway Auto Recyclers is to be and must be notified immediately.
• Parkway Auto Recyclers reserves the right to replace, repair or refund the parts and labour according to the Mitchell Manual specifications at the rate of up to $50/hr coverage on 6 Month, of up to $60/hr coverage on 1 year, and up to $75/hr coverage on 5 year. Labour coverage will not exceed the original purchase price of the part(s) Labour will be paid out at lesser of shops posted Labour rate or the Labour Warranty purchased. Coverage must be made at time of purchase and is non-refundable. (This Warranty is only valid to the purchaser of the part and is non-transferable.) All claims must be accompanied by the part, the original sales invoice and original Labour invoice. Warranty does not cover the loss of time, Roadside assistance, lodging, fluids or any other related expenses. All claims are paid in Canadian Funds. Unless the original invoice is noted on the front all parts are sold with a standard 60-day Parts Only Warranty.
• Installation must be done according to manufacturer’s standards
• Labour Warranty is only valid when installed by a certified mechanic or certified shop.
• Fluids, gaskets, seals, filters, hoses or other materials and parts used in the installation process are not warranted. Those materials are also at buyers’ expense
• Claims that result from overheating, accident, abuse, neglect, alteration, improper maintenance or improper installation are not warranted.
• Damaged caused by failure to maintain your vehicle is not covered. Buyer must have proof of oil change every 5-6 thousand kilometers
• All parts must be marked with the company’s original markings and stamps
• Parkway auto Recyclers suggests that you inform your customers of this warranty.
ENGINE WARRANTY COVERAGE: Only the crankshaft, block, heads and valve train are covered under this warranty. All other components on or around the engine are not covered by the warranty (Example: water pump, distributor, carburetor, injection system, oil pan, pulleys and exhaust manifolds)
TRANSMISSION WARRANTY COVERAGE: All Internal parts with exception of gaskets filters and sensors.
Customers are responsible for providing a Vehicle adequately designed to safely transport the part (s) and or safely securing the part (s) to the vehicle.